Question about Vampiric Blade

Grim Rapper

my OP archer build will be even more powerful if that's the case

...but sadly no, melee only (and it can't be combo with Flurry Skill too, sadge)

Dr.Daddy

I dont really see the point of this or the other skill giving melee weapons. The mage cant go toe to toe with mobs in melee combat like the cleric or fighter. All my staffs do more than double the damage. This should have been applied to improve the mages magic skills, not reshape him into some kind of hybrid battle mage. And i farmed exp to get this skill too at lvl 24.

Kakost

I dont really see the point of this or the other skill giving melee weapons. The mage cant go toe to toe with mobs in melee combat like the cleric or fighter. All my staffs do more than double the damage. This should have been applied to improve the mages magic skills, not reshape him into some kind of hybrid battle mage. And i farmed exp to get this skill too at lvl 24.
With Combustion, Mage Armor and the elemental damage bonus, you CAN go toe to toe with meele Mage, particularly when you add "details" such as Iron Golem, Lightning and Disintegrate.

Like all classes and builds, it has its ups and downs, pros and cons, and as always, depends on how you build it, but it is viable - and fun

Last edited:

IAmOdie

And Mage Armor wearing off after some hits doesn't help it that much, either.