[Request] Autopot skill for companions

Tamisson

I was thinking that autopot would be a cheating idea for this game, if it came without demerits, so I thought about some autopot skills.

The skill need to be prohibitive, to force the player to think about the advantages of this skill.

So i thought about a 2 level skill

Each 6/4 sec, if the companion HP is lower than 15%/20%, he will use the potion on the rapid access 1.

The cost? 2/2 (or 2/3)

I think that would change the way we think our build, once that may be a lifesaver and can be so much spendthrift...

VDX_360

Staff member
Currently, the player has full control over when Companions use items, which includes potions and scrolls. So I'm not sure having an auto-use ability with a penalty would add to the game.

Xen

Loreseeker
More like there should be a quickslot for companion rather than autopot ability because others won't certainly understand what you're talking about. At least I know what you mean
Post automatically merged:    

And the demerit you're saying is ongoing. I mean you can freely control your companion's usage of consumable items but you need to open inventory whenever you want to do that

VDX_360

Staff member
Being able to assign a quick-slot to a Companion has a lot of merit. As a quality of life improvement it could reduce having to open a menu to use a commonly used item.

iamgaming

If there will be an update to companion system then I want to have a feature to enable/disable skills for companions, rather than quickslot for companions but nothing seems to happen.