Restore Purchasw isn’t Working

Platform
iOS

Goose

restore purchase button is not working? is the game not transferable from android to ios?
I logged in and have my files still but I’m not able to restore my previous purchase. I don’t know if I still have the receipt email (I originally bought the full version about two-three years ago, on android ) (If this is the wrong location, whoopsies.)

Solution
This comes up from time to time. Short answer, is no, one can't restore a purchase across Android and iOS.

Google and Apple are TWO different companies. They're also in a competitive war with each other. Which means not only do they not play nice with each other, they don't want to play nice with each other.
What that means for Players is that a game bought from Google won't work for Apple, vice versa.

Another way to look at this is you buy something from Store A, you can't go to Store be to "restore purchase." You didn't buy the game from Apple, so you can't "restore" the purchase.

Game developers, esp tiny independent game developers, have no real control over this issue.

Ensuring applications, programs and game will transfer...

VDX_360

Staff member
This comes up from time to time. Short answer, is no, one can't restore a purchase across Android and iOS.

Google and Apple are TWO different companies. They're also in a competitive war with each other. Which means not only do they not play nice with each other, they don't want to play nice with each other.
What that means for Players is that a game bought from Google won't work for Apple, vice versa.

Another way to look at this is you buy something from Store A, you can't go to Store be to "restore purchase." You didn't buy the game from Apple, so you can't "restore" the purchase.

Game developers, esp tiny independent game developers, have no real control over this issue.

Ensuring applications, programs and game will transfer between Android and iOS is best done before deciding to switch companies.

Sorry.

Solution

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
It's like buying a game on Xbox Live, if you want it on Playstation Store you have to buy it again.

At least you can transfer saves. And at least the game doesn't cost very much money.