Romances in EK or Archaelund?

Someone of Myros

Don't look at me like that, I'm sure everyone wondered that at least once, romance options/quests in RPGs is a very common thing, I was wondering if we would have this in a future update of Exiled Kingdoms (excluding the batrax princess thing) or in this new game. Sorry by my english.

Ps: I'm not talking about the companions, I know that in the lore it doesn't make sense to romance them, since Hirge is probably celibate, Grissenda doesn't seem the kind of woman interested on it (same to Adaon) and Amarissa...I don't need to explain.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
The Queen-Sorceress Syllara is mine, and mine alone!!! :p But I would never dare romance with her, I am but a mere worm compared to her majesty...

Seriously I completely agree. We need romance, love, sex even! That's missing in the game. We can only flirt with the Batrax princess and try to coerce Lady Elena into "a night of passion". I would have liked a real romance, like with Aadon (he's funny, and a charmer! Just like Aladdin!!!), or with Syllara (she probably has powerful seduction magic!). And for the weirdos out there, maybe even a romance with Strix, the imp from Tremadan's tower!!! Lolll