Snake Gang Quest

Vaaclav

Translator
On this, yes, it would be very interesting - if those documents would be in your hand - but Zilda takes them as fast as possible. So, you would take them back, in any way - but once you did it, Zilda wil l not appear in dock again, and her hideout is unaccessible too.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Vaaclav":lgmnrcnz said:
For purposes of wrong order, I saved game before speaking with Zelda about Snake gang.

And there I found something strange. If I kill Zelda in her hideout, I still may rob the bank, of course - but clerk is acting strange.

1. There is written that he still have hands up (even if I did not talk with him before).
2. Also I can ask him for way out of bank (like if magic barrier was up - like in case of robbing the bak with Zelda).

You just found a bug... bank is not supposed to be robbable if you choose to kill Zilda. Fixing it.

Jumboprawn

I have done all variations, from killing the chancellor, killing Zilda, completing the quest with Zilda. Where is the stupid blast shard? The only thing I could think is that it is upstairs behind the gate at the chancellors? I found the room protected by the two iron Gollums in with two chests in it including the tone. I also got past the color-coded gate. Is the shard kept somewhere else?

brissenden

Translator
Jumboprawn":1gc65e5d said:
I have done all variations, from killing the chancellor, killing Zilda, completing the quest with Zilda. Where is the stupid blast shard? The only thing I could think is that it is upstairs behind the gate at the chancellors? I found the room protected by the two iron Gollums in with two chests in it including the tone. I also got past the color-coded gate. Is the shard kept somewhere else?
Have you already finished the «shards of fate»? If yes, no other shards will appear in the game, so the quests related to them will still be completable.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
Just a question, where exactly would the shard spawn? Is it in a chest or on the director? Just so I can be precise when I edit the wiki. Thanks.

vo1d

Btw what if someone left bank but never picked up the ruby key? @David, why magic barrier blocking the entrance is not removed on quest completion?

pedrinho

Translator
The beauty of role playing games is in doing things following your heart, instead of simply reading walkthroughs...
My case is an example: I entered Governor's house, and when I saw so many mercenaries around him, I thought: all these guys are, obviously, being paid by the Governor for some questionable reason... Add to that the ammount of violence in the streets, and the bad behavior of the guard at the city gates, I didn't have any doubt when I saw the dialog box with the option to kill the governor, and killed them all.
And, in the end, I still have a feeling that I did the right thing - even thought I will probably finish the game without knowing what is hidden upstairs, behind that gate in Governor's house... Hope I am not ruining my game.

deadcorpze

pedrinho":pkaly028 said:
The beauty of role playing games is in doing things following your heart, instead of simply reading walkthroughs...
My case is an example: I entered Governor's house, and when I saw so many mercenaries around him, I thought: all these guys are, obviously, being paid by the Governor for some questionable reason... Add to that the ammount of violence in the streets, and the bad behavior of the guard at the city gates, I didn't have any doubt when I saw the dialog box with the option to kill the governor, and killed them all.
And, in the end, I still have a feeling that I did the right thing - even thought I will probably finish the game without knowing what is hidden upstairs, behind that gate in Governor's house... Hope I am not ruining my game.
Hoho. I see an archenemy of the governor just like me. What's the worse thing that could happen right? While you're at it, why don't you rob the bank as well since you already incurred their wrath. I'm sure the governor wom't mind another undoing of ours