Snake Gang Quest

VDX_360

Staff member
pedrinho":1dpqhad2 said:
... I didn't have any doubt when I saw the dialog box with the option to kill the governor, and killed them all. And, in the end, I still have a feeling that I did the right thing ...
What the approach lacks in elegance, it makes up for simplicity. :)

pedrinho

Translator
deadcorpze":1tkiqffl said:
While you're at it, why don't you rob the bank as well since you already incurred their wrath. I'm sure the governor wom't mind another undoing of ours

Of course I did it, I went sort of seduced by that girl, you know... Flesh is weak.

pedrinho

Translator
VDX_360":36ve2gjy said:
What the approach lacks in elegance, it makes up for simplicity. :)

On that new maps, full of violence, snakes and suspicious stuttering people, I decided NOT TO THINK, I let my instincts guide me... I'm a rogue, after all. ;-)

Vaaclav

Translator
David:

May it be - I am looking for result of this correction. Because this I have solved by wrong order I described above.

But there is one question I would like to have answered: If is possible to leave bank by else way than transport circle in rear part of bank (in case of robbing the bank).

VDX_360

Staff member
Vaaclav":1cor2nyi said:
... If is possible to leave bank by else way than transport circle in rear part of bank (in case of robbing the bank).
It doesn't look like it. The Bank seems to be an one trip quest. Inventory space gets tight so some vault items might get left behind.

Xen

Loreseeker
My curiosity kills me, I just want to know if Zilda is going to be a main companion in the future update? Curiosity kills the cat after all.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Selling :lol: david said it self..... gold is only for selling to gain a bit money to help everyone.

The actual note from david:

Gold is for selling.

Yeah I'm going to set the rep requirement to 40.

Forgot to ask about the new features to displace the UI controls away from the screen edge. Does it feel useful?

EDIT: uploaded 986 which should solve the problem with opening containers/conversations when enemies on the screen, and reduces the rep requisite of the Nivarian house to 40

Xen

Loreseeker
What a metaphor, Golden Cove Bank with Golds for the taking like it is free because you can just get it from chest without fighting for the loot.

Just as the name says, Friguld — Free Gold :p

Vaaclav

Translator
VDX_360":3hpzm4pa said:
Vaaclav":3hpzm4pa said:
... If is possible to leave bank by else way than transport circle in rear part of bank (in case of robbing the bank).
It doesn't look like it. The Bank seems to be an one trip quest. Inventory space gets tight so some vault items might get left behind.
I don't know if David has already corrected that bug I found, but in that fault version way was: to say clerk that he is in problem and that you may get rid him of his chief. Then both barriers was out. And you might leave bank the same way, but in way of robbing the bank, I was not able to do this.

But hard to say, why I was not able to open this way in after robbing the bank with Zilda.