Snake gang.

Zeekoslav

I got to this quest and looked it up on wiki, it's hard to decide, I would definitely want to rob it but downside is huge. Can someone tell me what's better to pick

Kaevek

Aren't the downsides just a little reputation that's lost? I think that only happens if you choose to attack the banker that guards the first magic door. There's other options besides attacking him as well.

VDX_360

Staff member
Zeekoslav":35kgctjw said:
Can someone tell me what's better to pick
Not really--it's one of those situations where player choice has pros and cons. Most players choose to rob the bank for both the black shard (and other loot) as well as access to the bank map. The negative rep in Friguld might play a factor with a future expansion into the Corsair Princes area but not so much at this time.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... Snake_Gang

Joe Simon

I don't believe I attacked the banker and still got a -100 rep in Friguld. But the only drawback I noticed was the guards attack on sight, but they are quite easily dispatched, all the npc's still do business and you can still go into the bank to access your vault.

Kaevek

The guards attack on site from the first time you visit that place. I don't think robbing the bank changes that.

FrostSparkz

Join the Dark Side and rob The loot! Those yummy delicious loot will make your run worthwhile
Plus as what Joe Simon said You get ruby key #1
Also black shard
And Demonic skull for killing the Director!
Yeah sure Guards will attack you on sight but at least you get exp right?

Kuratha

Staff member
Tschis":15h7eohl said:
I didn't get that :(
Do you think I missed it? Is there a way to go back in?
Dang, sorry man. The only way would be to reload a save. Once the barriers go up in the bank you can't get back in.
*You get a pretty sweet helm and a Tome from the boss in the room the the key unlocks. A really nice win there.