Spoiler! Stuck in Ark of Lothasan Upper Deck

Virtus

Hi everyone

I am playing exiled kingdoms on Casual mode. I am 20 level Rogue. I can't kill Parasite and can't get aid( because i dont have 5 int and 5 per). I must reset my traits for that but i can't go back. My autosave is on a upper deck. What must i do? Just start a new game? I dont have files on cloud.

Sounkeng

Both your autosave and quicksave are on the upper deck? What about other save slots? When you are loading the game look at your folder icon. I would be surprised if your autosave was on the top floor (as I can't see a way that could happen without manually saving over the top of it)

Zeekoslav

To be honest I'm rather new to game, and I just got in front of the Ark so I have no idea what to expect.
So he can't use scroll on upper deck, can he go back to lower decks and use scroll from there?

Virtus

It can be Spoiler

When you are in Upper Deck, you can't leave. Scroll of Recall doesn't work here. And when you try to leave, world ends. I guess i have to start a new game :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That is very strange, how did you autosave on the upper deck? are you on the latest version?

I removed the autosave from the medical bay of the upper deck because of this.

Virtus

Version 1.0.1030 , downloaded from Google Play.

It happened when i used medic thing. It autosaved.

There was a,

Physical Removal( it will NOT save the game in this Area) .

I dont know how i did it.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
It looks something went wrong for you, which David will need to further investigate.

I guess that it may help if you send David save file (export it and use red button for support and attach this ek.bak file you created by exporting save game). I'm not sure if there will be useful info, but in a way it may contain it. Mention in subject or email body why you're sending file.

Also, if you're beta tester and you were involved in beta testing (i.e. downloaded beta versions), they automatically created backup save files (ekxxxx.bak xxxx being beta build number). You can use them, you'll loose some progress, but not all.

And of course, in future, make backup to cloud or file system, just in case.