[Spoilers] About new update (Varannari)

RPG GAMER.

Since wiki isnt updated yet i have a few questions 1:what happens if you kill daughter of varnnar leaders 2: how do i become firendly or trusted since there is no town hall quest?

VDX_360

Staff member
1) Siding with the Mercia soldiers via a fight with the Varannari is one viable option to that quest. But it will likely cost you the ability to trigger other Varannari quests, or benefits.

2) There are several ways to get positive reputation with Varannari. The quests Human Resources and Price of Freedom are crucial. If you attacked the Varannari you can't become friendly with them (Note: you cane take the neutral path in Price of Freddom where you don't attack them and don't help them free relativs). There's also The Best Hunter in the World, giving a wolf pelt to Runn, and the quest Father of Wolves (you can't be negative to get that quest).

Zanza

I'm currently at +9 with Varannari, meaning I just need +1 to reach friendly. Sounds like I'll be able to reach +10 if I do Father of Wolves right? Haven't explored the new areas yet but going from level 15 to 16 with my mage due to the update was nice.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I'm currently at +9 with Varannari, meaning I just need +1 to reach friendly. Sounds like I'll be able to reach +10 if I do Father of Wolves right? Haven't explored the new areas yet but going from level 15 to 16 with my mage due to the update was nice.
you can get +15 from update and quests, won't be enough to get 25 rep

Zanza

you can get +15 from update and quests, won't be enough to get 25 rep

I just noticed I haven't done Human Resources yet (manticores keep scaring me away from Eastern Inori). I hope finishing that will get me to 25 ^_^.