Start a Cult!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Back to the NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

PRIEST OF THE ELEVEN
The Old Imperial Religion's greatest power was its hierarchomancy, the art of cooperative magic. Through strict order and harmonious obedience, it is said its priests could turn any peasants into glorious, holy warriors.

The Eleven God-Emperors of Andoria are coming back, and so is their hierarchomancy. By the grace of The Eleven, you will gather a group of eleven faithful, and become worthy vessels for their return.

Base Class: Cleric
Guild: Church
Companion: Hirge
Difficulty: Easy (recommanded)
Spells: Heal Wound, Battle Prayer, Flames of Faith, Guardian Wolf
Items: Matching Robes only (for Hirge and yourself), No Shield, No visible headgear

MUSIC

Prayer to The Eleven (Click to play in Youtube)

PREPARATION
- Learn Heal Wound I
- Get Hirge
- Dress Hirge and yourself in matching robes
- Join the Church's Guild
- Learn Battle Prayer I

GATHER YOUR CULT MEMBERS
Once you've learned Battle Prayer, recruit your cult members in this specific order:​

MERCENARY
Choose and hire any mercenary as first cultist.

ZENMO
Level 9
To find him, ask his wife Eirama in Freetown.

NIUR
Level 3-6
To find him, ask his husband Usham in Southern Bluemist River.

LISERPIX
Level 6, Sydarun Oasis

RIELLA
Level 4
Tutor Anton Gredt will tell you about her after you complete his first 2 quests.

RODNEY
Level 3-4, Lannegar

TERAM
Level 2-3, Lannegar Mine
To find him, ask Lannegar's Captain after you complete his first quest.

TEST OF FAITH
Once you've assembled your cult, keep them alive until you've completely mastered these spells:
- Heal Wound III
- Battle Prayer III
- Flames of Faith III
- Guardian Wolf III

THE ELEVEN REINCARNATED

Add to your cult its last 2 members, then complete the Final Test:

TEAM MASCOT
Summon any creature, and give it a name. This cult member can die, it's fine. Just summon it back when it does.

ZILDA
Level 13, Friguld
FINAL TEST OF THE ELEVEN
Defeat the Golden Bank's Director without losing any cult member...

Congratulations, you truly are worthy of The Eleven!!!

Back to the NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

Post automatically merged:    

Guys! I've done it!!!
Hirge and I have started a CULT!!!!! And we already have a pretty good following!!!!!!!
"MAGA", Make Andoria Great Again!
The Empire was stolen because of illegal aliens! (Which is technically true loll) and the horrors are FAKE NEWS! ;)

Look at all those pathetic credulous cultists! They follow Hirge and me, and they would die for us! Actually they die a lot loll It's hard to keep track of them all so I make sure nobody has died lolll BATTLE PRAYER and HEAL are wonderful with a team of 9 :D

My cleric is named "Cult Leader Baba", she owns a bunch of taverns and brags about her gold all the time. She claims she's Queen of the Exiled Kingdoms, but she doesn't have any evidence of that... Which is not a problem to her loving followers, they believe her anyway! ;)
I'm thinking of having them storm a castle somewhere, or maybe send them all to their death as a sacrifice to the dark gods of something. Any ideas?

Maybe I'll bring them to Syllara's Shrine in Thuram and let the lich offer them in sacrifice to the Sorceress Queen of Orogg...

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Impressive. you even managed a formation around you, so you don't take any arrows...
Your cult needs a symbolic pet or something what about a wolf for a party of 10?

Yeah I wanted the wolf for an even 10! But I also want the spirit fire spell thingy that heals my team and burns enemies. Some of my followers really love to die loll, I need all the healing I can get lol. I'm still undecided.

Oh I just thought about Zilda... She could technically join my cult while we rob the golden bank loll And there's also Breno.... but I don't see Rodney and Teram surviving the toxic sludge down the stairs at the entrence of the sewers loll

Trace Da Cruz

From experience I do can tell that a high-resistance cleric has problems to heal party members, I'm curious about the Scroll of Restoration works in that party.

Also, Zilda is immortal, and she thinks she is too good to join our causes, just like that sassy thuramian knight, on the other hand, Amarisa is totally immune to fire, but she do dies, this is weird because Breno isn't immune, just highly resistant...

Darn, if only this was an MMO...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Wha…What in the name of three is that!

Well there is Teram from Lannegar, his cousin Rodney, also Usham's husband Niur, we have Loremaster Riella, Lady Liserpix, Zenmo and the hired mercenary Svella. With Hirge and I it makes a team of 9!

Once I get a wolf summon we'll be 10! Amarissa and Breno are out of the question, but Zilda might join our cult for a little while. Am I missing anybody?

We had to sleep in the same bed hahaha! We obviously did have a quick, casual orgy. Zenmo is dumb but cute, Liserpix wears nice Mercian perfume and Niur is buff from all that slave work! ;)
Post automatically merged:    

I can't keep my cultists around forever. Most are too weak to keep up. What should I do with them?

Last edited:

Atlas1095

Fascinating! What's the trick - you start the quests without finishing them and each of these NPCs keeps following you around? Will they fight when you encounter enemies? Brilliant!