Storage

VDX_360

Staff member
A bit of a necro post bit I can see it's on topic.

You start the game with your backpack. It's your standard inventory (selected when you touch your character's face on the game screen).

And the game is designed to only have one Companion at a time. So you can't upgrade to have more than one Companion at a time.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
How to keep planty of space:

Its simple equip your 3 companions with the best of the best of there specific class, the rest is focus on your main character the rest beside this useless to keep, if you are warrior don't keep anything else then warrior stuff, if your mage keep only items related to your character, with rogue the same because you cannot wear other class items, and since the stashes and items are not shareable to your other main characters is useless to keep them in storage.

Keep that in mind and it will save alot of space.

If you want it all you must have 3 main characters ( each class 1 ) with each 3 companions ) and you will have plenty of space left and all the items needed and provided by the game.

Last edited:

Xen

Loreseeker
I always hoard unique and limited items before just for the sake of item data as Loreseeker but now that i'm not so active in updating wiki pages I just sell most of the low-tier unique items and the ones that I don't use when playing a specific class like selling Mage class items when i'm not playing a mage or selling 2-handed Warrior weapons such as Executioner's Axe. What I don't like is when David update the game and suddenly give purpose or decent upgrade to the once useless item/s
Post automatically merged:    

In summary, item management is not really an issue as long as you practice selling items that doesn't benefit your current game character, your playstyle or strategic approach and your choice of companion. Sad part is you can never see those unique items again if ever you'll need it someday

Last edited:

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
I always hoard unique and limited items before just for the sake of item data as Loreseeker but now that i'm not so active in updating wiki pages I just sell most of the low-tier unique items and the ones that I don't use when playing a specific class like selling Mage class items when i'm not playing a mage or selling 2-handed Warrior weapons such as Executioner's Axe. What I don't like is when David update the game and suddenly give purpose or decent upgrade to the once useless item/s

In summary, item management is not really an issue as long as you practice selling items that doesn't benefit your current game character, your playstyle or strategic approach and your choice of companion. Sad part is you can never see those unique items again if ever you'll need it someday
True, but why would you keep items that you can't use in the first place ( like a warrior that keeping wand and staffs ) its useless, if you keep to my way of keeping space then you can keep every uniq item for your current class character and still have lots of space free.

Xen

Loreseeker
True, but why would you keep items that you can't use in the first place ( like a warrior that keeping wand and staffs ) its useless, if you keep to my way of keeping space then you can keep every uniq item for your current class character and still have lots of space free.
Like I said, I don't do that nowadays even if it's a unique or limited item. Actuallly the only reason i'm doing that before is for item data

Also, I hoard some of the items just in case there's an update that can use it like mage companion if ever or if I decided to change build or item might come in handy in the future.

And as I can see, David doesn't have plans on giving purpose to most items but I fear updates like the recent Varannari reputation. I always betray Frida Rheyader because Golden Hand might have a guild-exclusive skills, deals or items that I won't get if I bring back the medallion for her instead of Jethro.

Last edited: