Stun/Paralyze the Shadows?

i1465789

Did anyone manage to stun or paralyze any of the Shadows?

Spirit was said to help on resisting Stun and Paralysis.
Since the Shadows have negative resistance of spirit, it seems vulnerable not only to spirit attacks but also mental effects.
I tried many times to Stun (tried Bash for a definite stun as well) or Paralyze, and the log always shows they resist an effect for about 60%, but not even a chance of them failing a resist.

With negative spirit resistance, how do they have a 60% chance of resist mental effects? In fact, non of the mental effects work on them.

Same for the Robots, they have no spirit resistance at all. Yet they never get stunned. Log showing they resist an effect for 0%

Probably it's better to note in Wiki certain groups of mobs that will never get stunned and paralysis. And paralyze robots through EMP shock.

Another option is just making their spirit resistance max out.

p4ran0id

Staff member
For robots at Ark: use an EMP weapon, that paralyze/stun them easily

i1465789

p4ran0id":2z30ij0f said:
For robots at Ark: use an EMP weapon, that paralyze/stun them easily

I know they'll get paralyzed by EMP, and I've written above there.

I'm just asking for the other situations that may cause stuns, like Bash, Crusader, Archery, etc.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Oh you're right, overseen it.

But about the resistance, steel wizards have 300 spirit resistance

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... eel_Wizard

Maybe the rest too and it's a wiki mistake? (never tried to fight ark with holy weapons)

Edit: just saw your post at feedback about the spirit resistance, forget what I wrote, I have no idea about that

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm not sure if robots are supposed to get stunned, but seems to happen sometimes (without EMP). So unsure if Robots jut have insanely high resistance or them getting stunned at all is the bug. Maybe they have 1% of getting stunned????

I think this has come up before.

i1465789

If you do stun robots, then probably it's bugged.
From the battle log, steel spider resists an effect for 0%.
Moreover, that hit was made with Bash, the warrior skill, which suppose to have a 100% stun if they have no resistance against spirit.

Robots have no spirit resistance.
viewtopic.php?f=6&p=50638#p50414

VDX_360

Staff member
That makes sense and seems to be the way it's supposed to be. Every once in-awhile, someone reports stunning a robot with a normal attack. I think all the hiccups that allowed that have been corrected?