Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Kyoji

Staff + Fireball + Lesser summon for now ... The Big Idea was to bring that Pg to be a summoner but more I think about that and more I want to try magic Knight , by One side the Arcane Is really tempting and by the other side the Death Knight too sounds something good if I understood well the skills descrition .

Kyoji

Now I am LV 15 with my mage but I have a problem with Vorators , they are too strong and I Need to accomplish Nivarian mage enclave Quest .
Any hints ?

knarfling

The only element that they do not have any resistance to is ice. Cold weapons or damage only weapons work best.

Unfortunately, the summon ice scroll is only available in Icemist, which you can only get AFTER you complete this quest.

For now, the Staff of Mighty Missles is your best weapon, unless you can afford the mana drain of the Staff of Seas.

Make sure your companion uses damage only or icy weapons.

If you have Ice Storm and are good at using it, that may help as well.

Kyoji

Understood .
Good thing I kept the Ice shortsword for Grissenda ... Ok giving a try now .
Post automatically merged:    

Done ... Finally reached Icemist , now I am in Solliga for the Could Trail quest

Last edited:

Kakost

Now I am LV 15 with my mage but I have a problem with Vorators , they are too strong and I Need to accomplish Nivarian mage enclave Quest .
Any hints ?
For future reference, there are many quests upon which you may wanna to complete by using invisibility and/or speed potions, and avoid all fights, particularly those to get to Icemist (Vorators and Trolls).

Using those it's possible to get an early access to Icemist at lvl 7 or 8, and sometimes it is preferable to get around those troubles instead of trying to clear every single dungeon you step in. This game is a lot more than just pure hack and slash, and this kind of sneaky smart way around can help you advance a lot faster.

Kyoji

Yesterday I learned that ... Normally with the others I felt no need to think about that cause even in the case of the Rogue , there would often a chance to arrange things for prevail in a fight with normal mobs.
When Yesterday I got the Storm staff I had to use Grissenda and the less Summon as decoy and try something like " take and run " ... That mage died many many times before being able to take that staff .

FlickeringUA

Lvl 25 rogue "Flick"

HP 498

STR 4+3 (7) Damage 36-42, +6 frost
END 7+1 (8) Speed 13
AGI 7+3 (10) Crit 18% (43-116)
INT 4+1 (5) Dps 66.6
AWA 3+2 (5) Effect Stun 5%
PER 3+2 (5)
Electr 44
Death 89
Pois 74
Spirit 29

Rogue Skills: Amunition:
Stab III Goggled Helmet
Stealth III Kevlar Vest
Sneak Attack III Automated Gloves
Evasion III Bloodied Scarf
Precision III Bishop Ring
Massive crit III Ring of Unlife
Heavy Hand III Vorator Hide Mantle
Leggings of Shadows
General Skills: Jungle Boots
Extra Recovery II Force Belt

Advanced Skills: Weapons:
Flurry III Queen's Heart
Precision Strikes III Dsrk of Betrayal
Massive Criticals III
Heavy hand III

Kyoji

Now I am LV 16 but that boss of could Trail quest ( Hidalix maybe ... I do not Remember the name in this Moment ) Is still too strong .
For now I am trying to stock hi - ho potions , cold resistance potions / equips and other things for being able to get a Better grip .