Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

0rion79

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update.

Flawless grissenda quest, can't trigger adaons yet.
Just to know, is it normal that I see only 2 extra outdoor areas in the map? In the new village with the prison I cannot trigger any quest

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Yeah, just 2 outdoor sectors and just the 2 companion quests. Keep in mind this is half an update, completing the one from a month ago.

I'll fix the map transition in Korne and do other pending stuff in an update later today. It'll probably reach PC testers as well.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

BrunoPlay":3t5hbgad said:
the remains of the adaon quest is it possible to deliver to some npc or is it even in the bag and is it bugged?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

If you already found Sir Adamas' remains and journal, your quest journal should say "should take this to the prison governor", and going to him should advance the quest.
I tested it myself and worked for me.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

kwill":2xo1p0pp said:
I can't tell if that's a passage I'm supposed to be able to access or just something that renders visually awkward. Not sure if there is a hidden door here somewhere and I just haven't detected it yet, but I'm stuck for now.

that's a missing wall, fixed now.

there's a secret door not far from there.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker

The 2 other companion quests and 6 new areas? That's even more then I expected! I'm so hyped for the new update!

Petr Šuhaj

Translator
Can't trigger grissendas's and adaon's quest. (Can somebody provide some help - for example which area i'm supposed to search. I've already tried whole Mercia and Varsilia). :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Petr Šuhaj":70ce9scb said:
Can't trigger grissendas's and adaon's quest. (Can somebody provide some help - for example which area i'm supposed to search. I've already tried whole Mercia and Varsilia). :D

Pretty common random encounters. If you bump into 3-4 road encounters, you'll likely find them. You need to be level 13+

Uploading 1099 with a few fixes, plus latest German and Italian translations. Other translators still have 2-3 days to complete a few folders if they can ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
waclawczernobyl":29wdr9ld said:
I can't open the game after 1099 update. Tried reinstalling, but problem persists.

It is working fine on all my testing devices. Do you at least see the main menu? have you tried rebooting your device?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Same here, after update app won't start, crashes directly. Send you report via feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.