Thuram Reputation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralFrazier

Hello, my fellows!
I am trying to get information about Thuram Reputation, but everything I have read so far hasn't been super clear.

So, I need to up my Thuram Reputation and there seem to be only a few quests that can do so.
I am a lvl 14 mage with 2 Thuram Reputation by completing Swine Trouble.
Unfortunately, when I met Janod in Kingsbridge I had the Adaon with me that triggered A Mad King instead of A Fair Deal, meaning I can't get Thuram reputation from A Fair Deal.

Is there no other way to get Thuram Reputation but through Swine Trouble and A Fair Deal? Have I screwed myself and now I can't ever enter Icemist?

VDX_360

Staff member
You don't need to complete A Fair Deal to access Icemyst.

How did you complete A Mad Wizard (return the orb, fight etc?).

If you've complete all four Enclave quests, you should be able to access Icemyst unless you took the violent option for A Mad Wizard. You might(?) be able to pain a fine at the entrance to Icemyst to recover some reputation points??? I think I've heard that mentioned on the forum before but since I don't kill the wizard in A Mad Wizard, I've not had to personally deal with that issue.

AdmiralFrazier

Thanks for the reply.
I returned the orb to resolve the A Mad Wizard quest.

So it remains, when I go to enter Icemyst the entrance guard tells me I have to do something extraordinary or be "born into it because of my parents," so I still cannot enter. I have +2 to my Thurman Reputation.

I just want in!! 😭😭

VDX_360

Staff member
Try staying at an inn to re-set the map. It could be the Conjurer's dialogue is based on the map generating before you returned the orb.

AdmiralFrazier

Try staying at an inn to re-set the map. It could be the Conjurer's dialogue is based on the map generating before you returned the orb.
I'm WAY past finishing A Mad Wizard. I try going back to Icemyst after I complete a few more quests to see but I get the same dialogue that doesn't allow me in.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
As long as your reputation with Thuram is not below -9, having completed the 4 enclave quests should be totally enough to enter Icemist.
So can you please check your journal and see whether all of the following quests are indeed successfully completed:
An Easy Job, Important Research, Stopping Prejudice, and Outstanding Apprentice.

If all of the above quests are completed and you still cannot enter icemist, than this may indeed be some kind of bug.

p4ran0id

Staff member
A mad wizard is not necessary, if you ignore it, it still enough to enter.

Maybe you messed up some townhall quests and got negative rep by that?

Can you please post Screenshot for reputation?

AdmiralFrazier

Alrighty, I figured it out.
I assumed I had finished Stopping Prejudice but had one last step.

Thank you for your replies for help. It turns out I was being foolish and should have double checked the basic info first. Sorry for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.