Tower of Tremadan entrance

D.Ivan

Somehow i lost key from tower or left it inside and now can't get in. Is there any way to get inside tower without key?

VDX_360

Staff member
If you unlocked the tower, you don't need the key to get back in again. You just need to say the password.

I'm not sure where you are in the tower process, but it should be pretty hard to truly loose the key. Check your Town Hall Vaults?

More details here.

D.Ivan

I don't know why, but magically after dozen of restarts and device restart right password appeared in tower's door interaction. Before it there was only two passwords: "My name" and another one started on "Me...", but no option like "Tremadan".
Thank you anyway for reply.

VDX_360

Staff member
Did you stay at an Inn? Sometimes when something happens on a map (something appears, a door unlocks, a NPC is supposed to appear), that change doesn't occur to the map resets, which can be done by staying at an inn.

D.Ivan

Yep, did 2 or 3 12h rests after first unsuccessful entrance try. Even after rest it still was "locked".
By the way, why teleportation scroll isn't working on tower? It works well with every city, but when tower choosen as destination point the game just says that "Spell failed!".

VDX_360

Staff member
Both the teleportation scroll and teleportation spell take you to the room in the Tower with the bed. So --if my thinking is correct-- once you gain access to that room with the first elemental charge, you should be able to teleport to the Tower.

D.Ivan

You were right, teleportation worked after i unlocked workshop. It didn't worked only bed room opened, seems it's needed to whole tower to be unlocked.