Travelling Merchant issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior.Jay

Hello Again!!!.. my new job has had me missing in action for awhile. Caught the latest update, gave it a go this weekend.. just had a weird encounter with the travelling armorer. Game is up to date, still using my Samsung Galaxy device..

In South Sagar Forest, I entered from the west and encountered the Travelling Armorer, but his inventory wont load!!.. you can click the option to see his wares a million times, but it wont open it.... as i went to walk away i encountered a second travelling armorer on the eastern edge of South Sagar. His options work just fine, can buy and sell as i should be able to... two of the same merchants on the same map, can talk to both but only one has a working inventory...

feldon

Loreseeker
David has confirmed this is a long standing bug that seems to rearing its ugly head more often on this new update. Is it possible you have a save with access to this issue? If so, could you send it along to David, as I believe he is having issues pinpointing the exact cause...

Warrior.Jay

Yes, I did a quick save on the issue.. I'll send it David's way. And I've also noticed a glitch with the loot bags on this update.. when you kill a monster, and open the bag of loot it drops.. sometimes there are 2 or 3 empty sqares highlighted in Orange inside the loot bag... you can click on them and click another square and move the seemingly invisible objects, and the highlighting goes away... haven't got this one on a quick save yet, but I've seen it twice today.

Status
Not open for further replies.