Two fun issues...

Just a couple things, neither of which affect my gameplay much. Latest version, downloaded to a new phone about 2 days ago.

First, I managed to knock gris out permanently, just north of Jabal. She would not get up, killed every mino, still would not get up. Does not appear to be reproducible that I've seen, totally fixed by sleeping in the inn, and the most interesting thing IMO is that the all-important game mechanic of corpse kicking stopped working until sleeping at an inn restored her.

Secondly, and far more reproducible - it is more likely that mage armor deflects a trap than it is to defect a trap, no? English version, and in that language it does not easily make sense. ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
Companions not popping up is a known bug. It's almost always fixed be leaving a map and returning or staying at an inn. Note that Companion don't pop back up if they're too close to an enemy.

Oh, cool. If it's known, then it's just the typo issue.

>Note that Companion don't pop back up if they're too close to an enemy.

That one I know well, which is why I tried to use the vital corpse-kicking mechanic, then wasting every Mino...

...but if it's known, it's known, making no use in reporting it again. Thanks.

Brunors95

Secondly, and far more reproducible - it is more likely that mage armor deflects a trap than it is to defect a trap, no? English version, and in that language it does not easily make sense. ;)
Mage armor desactivates any trap, it doesnt matter if you see or you don't see the trap, it will desactivate the trap and you will not take any damage, that's why mages are the best class to disarm traps in game as long as you have mana to reactivate mage armor, for high levels, rogues become better because they tend to get 100% possibility of disarming traps in the late game, even though, mages are still awesome as they are the only class that takes no damage at all if you use properly mage armor, even if it's level 1, it's a lot powerful

ik, r? Drop the no-mana version and get to tinkering, and agility helps with these little wand-darts.

English-language typo, though.

A third issue has been found :

"Ice mastery will bring fire elementals to your aid."

Ice and fire. I note the heavily-favored-seeming magic-dart elementalist can see eye to eye with a kitty in a single zap.