Ultimate resistance boost

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Just something that's nagging at the back of my mind: The elemental enemies which are able to heal themselves from elemental damage (like imps from fire, icylons from cold, etc.) do so by having corresponding resistances of 200 or higher. So does this mean that if I was able to somehow boost my characters resistance levels to 200+, he/she would also start to heal from elemental damage?

I doubt that this is possible with the equipment and potions currently available, but maybe the dev has a weak moment at some point and introduces stuff that allows us to actually achieve this goal (before getting nerfed again with the next update).

What is actually the highest resistance value one can achieve to date? I never got above 120 or so, but didn't put much effort into this either.

life tiger

I still had that 80 death resistance potion cuz I'm an idiot and not knowing I had it at the boss battle.... so I got up to 120 death resistance and used the potion and at 200 resistance I took 0 death dammge but was not healed