Updated Version Of Simple Map On Wiki Page

Dinan

I updated that really simple map that is on the main 'Areas' page of the Wiki with what I think are all the latest areas.

I also standardized the cell sizes and touched up a few other things.

It's nothing fancy but it's helped me keep track of where everything is.

If I can figure out how to get good screenshots, I may take some time here soon and update the much better one that uses the actual in-game maps though that will take longer.

If someone wanted to update the Wiki page with this one, please feel free to go ahead or use this however else you want.

Big thanks to whomever started this one. It really helped me when I was first starting playing this.

T0c2NWu.jpg

ClockworkGhost

This is really useful :D Ever considered becoming a Loreseeker and helping us keep the information up to date and relevant? Speak to Feldon, if such a thing interests you - he was only recently saying that he needed more people to help with the Wiki :)

feldon

Loreseeker
Starter was user Mr Panic if I recall. On behalf of the wiki crew, let me say thank you and also ask to make sure you don't mind me updating the wiki with this version.

If you would like to be a loreseeker, just let me know or use the wiki sign up thread here in the forums.

Dinan

Thanks folks. Yes you are welcome to do anything you want with this including putting it on the Wiki.

I updated the image to include credit to Mr Panic. Thank you for that info

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
thats some serious effort and color coding is a nice touch.
Even the creator has declared it as useful for him, bravoo for u

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
On further exploration, it is can be extended to include the traps type (bear, gas, poison) and grades (1 - 22). We can confirm from David about the grades if they are character level based or area based or both.