• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

Updates for testers (Instructions to become tester in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
New Beta update released (1.2.1118)

-Polish localization complete, german and turkish improved. Thanks, translation team!
-Achievements "Why the rush" and "Hardcore" will now be unlocked correctly with certain game ending.
-Beheaded Ones will stop respawning when the Executioner dies. Edit: only if you kill the executioner after the patch.
-Call of Blood quest: in rare cases, after the final battle certain cage wouldn't open. Added a second check to open it when approached.
-Hirge's Retribution skill should now work correctly.
-Updated internal libraries for future compatibility.

Feel free to report anything wrong in the support forum, stating clearly you are using the Beta. Unlike in the past, I won't open a specific thread for beta testing since these are just fixes and adjustments which *shouldn't* really give much trouble.

Become an android tester here. (If all spots are taken, please try again in a few hours. I added more tester spots but it takes a while).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released a new Beta update, build 1118, which includes hundreds of corrections from MikeB to the German translation; otherwise it's identical to 1117.

Edited the post above to reflect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.