Varanarri Reputation Issues

HyBRiD.

So this last last update had a new quests like the Path Of The Deer, Father Of The Wolves, Temple Of The Sleepers etc. is of course a new stuffs but this new stuffs caused some issues for me not be able to complete all the quest. The thing is, when the time I need reputations for Freetown I kill some Varannari for bounty missions which leads my reputation for Varanarri to Rascals. I didn't mind it cause the update wasn't still there and I didn't expect Varanarri Reputations will be needed next update. So when the update comes. I did all the quests as I can for Varannari but only leads my reputation for Varannari to around 5-7 and that's already the limit. I'm still finding a way to add it up more even just goes to Friendly but there's nothing I can do anymore. I can't access the quest Path Of The Deer because of this issue I'm facing and hope something from next update and I also hope they will still add more on this game like something we can do like me facing this issue, something we can do like Townhall Quests like for Varannari something like bounty as well so we can atleast add more reputation even just little by little. Thank you for reading this and advance thank you for the creator if they' will do actions for issues like this. Have a great day ahead, Enjoy playing!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Reputation giving quests:
  • Price of Freedom +9
  • Human Resources +8
  • Prisoner of Orcs +4
  • I am the Best Hunter in the World +3
  • Sacred Weapons +3
  • Ruun +2
To enter Elder Forest requires Friendly is +10 (or a fight) after that:
  • Father of Wolves, requires non-hostile, gives +5
  • Path of the Deer, requires non-hostile, gives +10
  • Last of the Legion, requires +10, gives +5/+10

After that Beast Master requires +25 out of a maximum possible reputation of 54.

Molokot

If you want to do path of the deer then you need to behave yourself, it is intended to be like this and there wouldnt be added any extra bonus rep quests.
You need to start playing again from the begining if yyou did too much harm to green guys.
And if you dont like them, you can kill them all later ,after killing witches and taking their posesions.