Wand of Power discussion

Hello peeps,
Playing the game for the past 2 years. Absolutely great work, hats off to the developers and other staff.

Started this thread to get your opinions and share mine on this in-game item. Feel free to comment;)
As in diablo 2, some builds are focused around a specific weapon and a lvl range. I think it also exists in ek. I don't find much about these types of builds on forum so I started a new one.

Wand of Power-

-highest raw normal-damage wand
-4s stun chance(maybe 8% ?)
-11 speed( every wand has same)
-also most notable thing is the highest critical chance in the game.
-But as they say, mana hungry.

A complete build can be made dedicated to this wand. How? Let's see

Precious shots and massive criticals and, of course, wand mastery. These 3 skills will make it an Instakill-gun. These are enough to extract the most out of it; AGI will be the main trait ofc. Wizards and witches cannot learn rapid fire :( .

As you are using the most expansive wand, you must be swimming in mana, so You should also learn to disintegrate to headshot your enemies.
Due to economic reasons, you should also invest in arcanist and mana surge. Gate is mandatory, as always.
Every wand mage, when he/she reaches lvl 6, wants to learn- Mage armour and barrier( as these skills can single handly clear dungeons) and each class, in general, learn body development once able to kill werewolves.
I think other than these, you don't need to invest in any other skill; summoning, elemental spells etc, are not part of the core build. As wand deal pure normal dmg, and actual dps depend on luck to get dmg spikes( criticals and instakill). 20% chance of critical means 10% straight to instakill.

Maybe an experienced player who wants to feel its power, and get it early in the game, may have to face some great challenges.
-start the shards of fate quest
-4 encave quest to get into icemist
-talk to a forsaken there and steal the key from his chest, if you dare.
-Go to MRC and survive to get to the final boss, Myros. Now, let you see feel how toxic someone can be;).

Sounds very easy rt, but you have to run for items and save your neck during quests. Good luck taking invisibility and speed potions with each of your meals.

I think David should have made some item named invisibility cloak. If you also think same, react 👍 on this msg and tell how powerful it should be and way to control such power. Anyways, I know the game is complete, and I surely enjoy it as it is.
Speed-increasing boots may not be a good idea, IMO, as it will affect the pace of gameplay. imo a true RPG differs from a hack-and-slash by its pace. what do you think? Let us know below.

Speed-running for the entire game can be pretty long, but I am sure everyone does it for items. ( Wild thunder, Wymslayer, eh?)
Maybe we can discuss speed-running techniques in some other threads if fourm-keepers allow. Like
seriously do not read if you have just started your first few characters; it will ruin your experience to some extent.

-starting by running straight to new grand
-buying a shield with your first income.
Lore of EK makes it a perfect RPG, but its combat also has a nice balance. Why not discuss its efficiency?

I am not a native English speaker. Sorry for mis-sepllings. Wrote this msg in spoiler tags to shorten it and a part of it as a may-be-spoiler, any suggestions to improve !?
*btw wild thunder is a cursed weapon now a days.

Atomos

Ad btw: always has been. Do you really want to side with slavers over a green babe with a big sword?!

Arcanist, Gate, and Mana Surge skills are conviniece items as far as endgame is concerned. You can substitute these with scrolls and mana potions. Gold is cheaper than skill points.

Kakost

Arcanist, Gate, and Mana Surge skills are conviniece items as far as endgame is concerned. You can substitute these with scrolls and mana potions. Gold is cheaper than skill points.
Indeed. Late game (lvl 20+), big amounts of gold are easy to come by.

Arcanist, Gate and Mana Surge are convenience skills, and take A LOT of points to develop. Arcanist and Gate also take slots on your special skills, which you could substitute for something else. For Gate, just buy 100 scrolls, it will give you all the Gate that you need. And for Arcanist and Mana Surge, just use mana pots.

Atomos

@ymirtm3r forum pro tip for you: there's a like button on the bottom of each post. You can show your appreciation by clicking it. That person will know, and there's no need to make a new post ;)