Wanted: iOS testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Greetings! If you have access to an iOS device and already know the game well, maybe you can help me with the upcoming release of Exiled Kingdoms for Apple devices.

The test release is ready, and there's room for more testers.

Requisites:

Owning a device that meets the specs
iOS 8.1 and later, and A7 chipset or better:
* iPhone 5S, 6, 6 plus.
* iPad Air, Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Pro.

Already owning a registered copy of the game
I want testers that know how everything works.

You need to instal Apple TestFlight (similar to an App Store but for Beta apps you're invited to).

If you are interested, email me to [email protected], and include your Exiled Kingdoms order number (begins with GPA, can be found in an email from Google, or retrieved from Payments site).

Post below any feedback or issues.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Test version is out, if you contacted me you should have received an email notifying you about it, and allowing you to download through Testflight.

About license: you begin with a free license, but you can make "mockup" purchases, your card won't really be required or charged. Try the free game for a while, then upgrade.

Version .949 - 1001

-Everything in the game itself should work just as in android.
-Achievements and Scoreboards, as well as GPGS connection, doesn't work.
-Backup and restore Backup doesn't work.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
0.8.952 is out, testers can download it already.

cloud saves are now enabled, and they allow transfer between android and ios, so you can move your games between the different platforms. It sounds dirty, yeah :D

EDIT: just one word of caution regarding this. the game can only handle saved games of the same or older versions. So if you upload to the cloud on Android latest update (0.8.953) but you try to restore on iOS last available version (0.8.952), you will get "incompatible save" slots and won't be able to play until I release a new iOS update.

This update is 100% functional and, unless something breaks, will be candidate for App Store review and publishing. If you are considering testing, this is a good chance to have a free ios license for 60 days ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.