What are good farm spots at level 8?

p4ran0id

Staff member
I prefer minotaur Maze for that, Single enemies and not that hard to kill if you know how, also great drops and very close to next city.

Vitas

With cleric with maxed Sacred Fire, the Mercian Royal Crypt is doable at early lvls. Very nice loot, especially Legion pieces for Gris
Post automatically merged:    

Killing Ice wolves and selling to Varannari is also good business

p4ran0id

Staff member
@Vitas about Mercian Royal crypt there is a simple trick that most player don't think about. Don't fight the first one, just run. Makes it so much easier!

I made a video about that last year

Atlas1095

Your character looks pretty strong to me for lvl 8. Maybe you're going into dungeons that are too high level?

What I do in the 5-10 level range is repeatedly go into the early dungeons, especially Kleyou Tomb and Nayau Tomb. You kills lots of monsters for XP (if you don't have scrolls of wisdom, make sure to donate 500 gold at one of the shrines, to maximize your XP rate) and you also get lots of loot (some really valuable items, like the Orc Slicer sword) to sell for gold.

Every time I travel between Lannegar and Rhoneis, unless I'm in a hurry, I stop into Kleyou Tomb, for fun and profit as Adaon says! In New Garand, just keep running over to Nayau Tomb, kill monsters until your backpack is full, then return to New Garand. Repeat as often as you like. All the while enjoying the lovely graphics and game play! If you go without a companion, you will gain more XP, but you will have to fight more carefully. Hope this helps!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Why coward? It's part of mob control! And the idea is way older than me

Divide and rule (Latin: divide et impera), or divide and conquer, in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.

It's just being smart and killing one by one instead trying to fight all at once. And I bet David had same idea, that's why there is a room so close to that part in the dungeon 😏

VDX_360

Staff member
RUNNING INTO THE MERCIAN ROYAL CRYPT IS NOT A RETREAT ! ! !
IT'S FIGHTING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION ! ! !
-All caps to show battle cry.