What does your forum user name mean?

Lawfer

Lawfer is a character in Valkyrie Profile JRPG game for ps1/psp. (Amazing game).
The game explore aspects of Norse mythology with all this amazing art and story telling that only Tri-Ace and Enix could make up in the 90's.

Lawfer is a halberd wielding knight with a strong sense of justice that will fight and die for it, though he lacks willpower or tends to think little of himself.

Character design and arts are cool and I like his combos pretty much.

Markorian

Loreseeker
I got my name from a relatively low-key villain in one of the greatest book series of all time: Psion Beta. Jeffrey Markorian was the name of the villain and while he is not mentioned too often he eventually helps to bring peace to the world. Yes, a villain does that.

Kaiser Zose

Kaiser Zose is the name I used for my RuneScape ironman account, because Keysar Zƶse (Character from "The Usual Suspects), was unavailable. And also the Kaiser was the German emperor :D

JediNxf7

Mine is a lame chess reference cause the first accounts I made for gaming were for chess. Nxf7 is algebraic chess notation for "knight captures on f7," a fairly common knight sacrifice in exciting Romantic era chess games and in the openings popularized in that time period (and occasionally modern ones when the circumstances allow it).

And a Jedi Knight needs no explanation (*waves hand meaningfully*).

Markorian

Loreseeker
Mine is a name from a long time ago book series I read. Psion Beta. There is a really low-key villain in the book known as Jeffrey Markorian. Not a very large part at all, but his name sounds so awesome to me. So, I took it. Really wish I had thought of this name but I did not. I have been using this as my username for almost 7 years now.