What if E.K. will advance to industrial era?

jasmine_greengate

I guess we all remember great game "Arcanum". What if in future Exiled Kingdoms will unite into single federation, and build militaristic industrial society? Imagine dreadnought warships at the harbour of New Garand, sailing on to reconquer Mutherland...

VDX_360

Staff member
Arcanum is still out there.

While future predictions of a game world are sometimes part of the greater lore of a game, they're very problematic from a strict Is-It-Canon view point. Only the Developer knows what he has planned for the game (and that's subject to debate given his serious friguld drinking problem, I just saw him trying to flirt with a lich last night. She was waaaayyy too old for him.)

Personally, I like to keep gun powder out of my RPG's.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Arcanum is the only one that mixed it well. I wouldn't dare to attempt the same... Although I have a nice idea for a future game related to all this which may one day become reality.

Sollazar j

Acho que todos nós nos lembramos do grande jogo "Arcanum". E se no futuro Reinos Exilados se unirem em uma única federação e construir uma sociedade industrial militarista? Imagine navios de guerra encouraçados no porto de New Garand, navegando para reconquistar Mutherland ...