What if Exiled Kingdoms had the option to choose races

TheL1ch

Hello everyone, I introduce myself, I'm Lich. I recently found out that this site exists for fans of this franchise, and I wanted to ask you, what do you think it would be like if in Exiled Kingdoms we could choose the race of our character, which leads to its description, its advantages and things like that?

Personally, I think there would be the following races: Ursan, Batrax, Varannari, Minotaur, Human, Goblin, and Orc.So tell me, what do you think it would be like? Could you help me by giving descriptions and advantages? It is for a kind of project.

P.S. I am a Spanish speaker, but since I see that most of you speak English, this is to make it more comfortable for you to read.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
You can check Archaelund, which is newest game by David the Developer, where you can choose races, among other things:

p4ran0id

Staff member
My race would be the parasite, idling in town for 2 days and you're OP 😎

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Once you complete EK, you'll see that
you really must be human for the main quest to make any sense

TheL1ch

Una vez que completa EK, verás que
realmente debes ser humano para que la misión principal tenga sentido
Lo tengo presente, pero me da curiosidad pensar si el camino del personaje cambiaría, por ejemplo, si eres un orco me imagino que empezarías en la mazmorra de Kingsbride y el Rey Orco te da misiones.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Personally, I think there would be the following races: Ursan, Batrax, Varannari, Minotaur, Human, Goblin, and Orc.
Batrax, Varannari, Minotaur, Human and Goblin are the currently playable races in Archaelund.
With Rexadons and Quartzans coming in a future update.