What is the the max limit for gold, when resetting?

SleepingInChaos

How many times can I reset characters skill? Does it stop the increase in gold at some point or does the gold keeps on increasing until infinity. Thanks in advance.

VDX_360

Staff member
The game allows respec-ing at an affordable rate, if you do it once or twice. It only gets out of hand as you approach double digits. While, I understand the ability to respec till ad nauseam is increasingly popular in games, the mantra of Exiled Kingdoms has long been "... Decisions have consequences... " That applies to both quest choices and character builds.

Best advice, pick a build theory (use your own, or find a build outline) and stick with it for awhile. If the build is broken (say a 2-H warrior with no STR), than yeah, a quick respec can save you from starting all over. But, if you have a build that works in most areas, but struggles in one or two spots (e.g. investing in one type of elemental protection) than that's part of the trade off the game.

So the game isn't designed to respec for every dungeon.

p4ran0id

Staff member
So the game isn't designed to respec for every dungeon.

I disagree a bit with that, of course for each dungeon to respec is too much, but for my Ironman mage I used it very often (last respec was around 40k), sometimes you need different builds depending on situation. I had a special build to kill the unweakened undermother, another for ark/SoH and so on.

So it's ok to change the build often to suit for the mission 😉