What is you favorite kingdom?

Ehtir

Of course Thuram! What could be better than magic? Mages ' Guild! What could be better than the mages ' Guild? A whole Kingdom of magicians!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Elder Forest 😎

Just joking (it's not available), I prefer Varsilia, that's most friendly one. No slaves and lot of great people. Also that's where
lost my virginity to a frog 🐸

Ehtir

They corrupt though...
And stupidly overconfident
Of course they are stupid, instead of destroying their failed experiments, they flush them down the drain, and they make idols of things whose nature they don't even understand. Why, instead of putting the statue in the University for further study, did they put it right in the city center? BUT. Mages and wizards are not very popular in all the kingdoms except Turam, so this is the only normal place of residence for a mage. They are also the only ones who have the power and authority spread throughout the realms.

Markorian

Loreseeker
Castle Storme. I love killing all the assassins and getting the loot off of the Stormguards. Oh and the vampires are ridiculously easy to kill. No, I am on Hard. :)

Ehtir

The Thuramanians, and particularly the Guild, are more connected, and more catastrophically dangerous than you can imagine.
EXACTLY! This is what I like most about them! They can easily destroy all Varranar, and they won't even have to rally all their legions, as the Mercians would have to do, they won't have to pray to their gods, as the Ilmarans love to do, they won't...(by the way what is the power of Varsilia?), they can simply just open a bunch of gates, and releasing legions of demons and elementals.