Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

the deadgod

Loreseeker
and so, many here say that there are a lot of Russians here, but during this discussion no one directly said that he is from Russia, maybe he’s just lazy, or maybe they’re afraid of some kind of aggression. Well, I’m from Russia, I used to live in Krasnodar, the south of the country, near the Black Sea, now I’ve moved to St. Petersburg, it’s much colder here, on average 20 degrees, the first and main language is Russian, and I use a translator, but I really like how EK and this whole community, that’s why I’m slowly trying to master English, and in general it’s useful to know English, I’m very glad that I found this community and I’m very glad to have the opportunity to communicate with all of you here, all the people here have completely different morals, mentality and style communication and it is very interesting.

Kakost

and so, many here say that there are a lot of Russians here, but during this discussion no one directly said that he is from Russia, maybe he’s just lazy, or maybe they’re afraid of some kind of aggression. Well, I’m from Russia, I used to live in Krasnodar, the south of the country, near the Black Sea, now I’ve moved to St. Petersburg, it’s much colder here, on average 20 degrees, the first and main language is Russian, and I use a translator, but I really like how EK and this whole community, that’s why I’m slowly trying to master English, and in general it’s useful to know English, I’m very glad that I found this community and I’m very glad to have the opportunity to communicate with all of you here, all the people here have completely different morals, mentality and style communication and it is very interesting.
Whatever kind of displeasure we normal people may have with your government, or with our own government, or with other countries governments, that does not extend to the people. Governments are mafias, and usually the people are their victims on both sides.

I am Brazilian by the way and yes, I was amazed at the surprising big number of both Brazilians and Russians in this community. Who knows why that is the case, but it just is, an odd curiosity.

Mimi

I'm used to seeing a majority of Americans on the internet. But here on this forum, I've noticed many people speak Portugese, Russian, and other languages I don't even recognize, which is cool! So I'm wondering, where do you guys live? And what's your first language?

*Puts on sunglasses and grabs a martini to look super international*

I'm in Quebec, Montreal, and I speak French!
What about you lovely people?
Hello, I speak French, English and German. I live in France now because I am French, my husband is American. I used to play D&D In Germany with folks from the US Forces who I worked with in the early 80s. I am probably the oldest player around (don't hold it against me:):) ). Au revoir

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hello, I speak French, English and German. I live in France now because I am French, my husband is American. I used to play D&D In Germany with folks from the US Forces who I worked with in the early 80s. I am probably the oldest player around (don't hold it against me:):) ). Au revoir

Bienvenue sur le forum Mimi!
J'suis peut-être le deuxième plus vieux alors, j'ai commencé à jouer à Donjons & Dragons dans les années 90 mdr