Who's the Queen of Mercia?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey all of you lovely people!
Does anyone know the name of the tyrant queen of Mercia?

I'm preparing a challenge in which we mount a rebellion against her and overthrow her kingdom. But I can't find her name. If I don't, I'll have to make it up. Maybe Queen Slavisha, Goldie, or Cercei lol

Deleted member 30241

Hey all of you lovely people!
Does anyone know the name of the tyrant queen of Mercia?

I'm preparing a challenge in which we mount a rebellion against her and overthrow her kingdom. But I can't find her name. If I don't, I'll have to make it up. Maybe Queen Slavisha, Goldie, or Cercei lol
Hope we got a mission to free all the Varanarris in all towns of mercia. And I hate their king!(maybe the queen is kind and we will earn her love😍.) The king is the true tyrant! We will save the Queen, and maybe their beloved Prince too! And maybe she spoiled by the king so her attitude changed! If the Queen is really evil,we will get their beloved prince and pair him with princess Hirgalande! That way we will bring the true faith in Mercia! Lol

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
That I remember, they only mention Saladar III of Varsilia, and Silmarie of Ilmara (I might be wrong) and apparently the only adult is Silmarie.

Yep.
There's only a single mention about the tyrant queen of Mercia. No other info. So I've decided to name her Cercei, the Iron Queen ;)
Post automatically merged:    

Hope we got a mission to free all the Varanarris in all towns of mercia. And I hate their king!(maybe the queen is kind and we will earn her love😍.) The king is the true tyrant! We will save the Queen, and maybe their beloved Prince too! And maybe she spoiled by the king so her attitude changed! If the Queen is really evil,we will get their beloved prince and pair him with princess Hirgalande! That way we will bring the true faith in Mercia! Lol

I've just posted my new CHALLENGE: THE MERCIAN REBELLION! Check it out :)

"Kill the Iron Queen. Free the slaves. Destroy Mercia, my love."
- Amarissa