"Your device isn't compatible with this version"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If you have an S3, I am currently working on the crashing problem, and disabled compatibility until then to avoid new players from installing (I will re-enable compatibility when there is an update so you can install it, or once I fix the crashing issue)

50% of my mail inbox was people playing on an S3 and crashing on area change.

the good thing is, I got an S3 device here now, so I can finally work on the problem without being blind about it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Can please someone with an S3 tell me if .901 is finally stable for them?

vulpes484

I'm having this same issue with a LG v410 tablet, using android 4.4.2 . resetting the cache on the googleplay store doesn't change anything. Am I stuck with version .7.901? not able to upgrade past this point, I would not have bought the full game if I had known i would be stuck with a partial bugged copy.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
vulpes484":27db7y08 said:
I'm having this same issue with a LG v410 tablet, using android 4.4.2 . resetting the cache on the googleplay store doesn't change anything. Am I stuck with version .7.901? not able to upgrade past this point, I would not have bought the full game if I had known i would be stuck with a partial bugged copy.

I'll look into it. Definitely, if you were ever able to install and purchase, you'll get the updates. Let me try something with the console, and try to update again in about 6 hours.

GTCG.Beastly

I was having the same install issues and had luck bypassing the Google play app entirely, and installed directly from the google play website using chrome from the link at the top of the forum

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... roid&pli=1

App store said not comparable with my galaxy tab e lite. Play store link worked perfect hope this helps people get this awesomeness on their device too.

Thanks David for making such great game keep up the awesomeness.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's very useful info, adding it to first post and thanks.

Luiz01c

I'm currently with the 7.914 version and google play says that my device isn't compatible with this new version. I already tried to clear the cache and data but it didn't solve.
I've only noticed that because i was searching for the "odd couple" quest to do and it wasn't avaible for me.
What should i do to update?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
What is your device model and android version?

Status
Not open for further replies.