Help pls answer

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well easiest way would be to export the game to a file and upload it (gdrive/Dropbox etc) and send me a link (via pm if you want), than I can take a look at it.

I'm not a developer but a good player, so I can take a look at it.

I'm not sure how much taking the orb gives for reputation, maybe it is possible.
Finishing smugglers at lvl 6 is already kind of amazing (there is a trick with right trait check)

VDX_360

Staff member
A rare, but known, issue can occur if the game is closed, or a device is powered down for any reason, during a quest update process. Rare. Sometimes more observed with Town Hall Quests.

That might be the source of the issue at hand? Game saved some of the quest triggers, but not all, resulting in being able to complete a quest twice.

Also, there are certain mods that cause that exact problem more frequently. Forum rules prohibit discussing mods and game hacks, so I won't go into detail. Just keep in mind that all bets are off when it comes to game mechanics if you're using a mod.

p4ran0id

Staff member
VDX_360":1zqohrxm said:
A rare, but known, issue can occur if the game is closed, or a device is powered down for any reason, during a quest update process. Rare. Sometimes more observed with Town Hall Quests.

Yeah, that's how I burned my Ironman Archer...

Quit during the scene after killing the horror (the scene after that, like the intro) and got stucked for eternity in upper level in Ark...

Well it still counts as finishing the game :lol: