trial and error with aadon!! Spoiler

SolbergX

hi guys, just met the beggar and went to heart of korne, prisoner not there, i killed the king of korne the time before i came without aadon, is this a bug?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: trial and error with aadon!!

The question I have asked a million times: what does your journal say?

Senenleigh

Re: trial and error with aadon!!

If you mark this thread as a Spoiler I will answer the question.

Senenleigh

Immediately across from the throne room is a room that will have a secret door. It will take you to the observatory to finish the quest. Your are not meant to kill the king at level 13 when you get the quest. I'm now rereading your question. The prisoner is supposed to be in southern part of the map I remember. He tells you about the secret door/button near the throne-room. Not sure why a prisoner isn't there there are a bunch of them as I remember. https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/ind ... t_of_Korne will explain it better.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you've freed the prisoner he won't respawn and all he does is give Reputation and Hints. The prisoner is not Sir Aramas so you don't need to worry him that score.

As Senenleigh says check the Wiki on how to open the NE grate.

Ashotovich

Hello everyone. I have exactly the same issue - the prisoner's cage in the southern room is empty though the cage itself is locked. I opened the cage using lever, nothing happened. So I couldn't advance with the quest because without information about the stone I couldn't find it on the wall behind the altar.

I did it several times, starting from my last save of the game in Port Malan, but the prisoner was still not there.

I never was in this dungeon before. In the Journal I see only initial description of the quest, nothing about prisoners, stones etc.

Attachments

• 2020-02-03 16-07-35.JPG
    2020-02-03 16-07-35.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Ashotovich

Got it! Before entering the Heart of Korne I needed to speak to Bagadar in Western Korne's prison. Now everything's fine, the prisoners are there.