Abbey of Saint Admus is accessed from Fögas Forest.
Dungeons in Area
There are 3 Secret Doors in this area.
Points of Interest
- Abbey Statue
- Do you know who I am?
- I Don't
- Abbot Marcillus
- Do you know what was my homeland?
- Say the Name that brings more pain to my heart
- Finally: What is the greatest virtue of a knight?
Scroll of Recall and Gate recall to Fögas (City)
- Hag (2x near Statue of Saint Admus)
Fixed One-Time Loot
- Gauntlets of Might, Potion of Epic Death Ward, Scroll of Wisdom
- Paladin's Longsword, Ruby Key with number 3, Sandals of the Saint
- 22-132 Gold (100%), Blessed Platemail Boots (11.7%), Greater Red Orb (7.8%), Assassin's Leggings (7.1%), Assassin's Cuirass (6.7%), Scroll of Greater Wisdom (3%), Blessed Platemail Leggings (2.7%)
- 13-78 Gold (100%), Bluesteel Greataxe (16.5%), Small Emerald (13.5%), Steel Greataxe (13.3%), Small Diamond (12.4%), Bluesteel Longsword (8.8%), Potion of Ogre Might (7.4%), Scroll of Recall (6.8%), Chainmail Leggings (6.7%), Forest Chain Leggings (5%), Blessed Chain Leggings (4.6%), Orcslicer (4.4%), Sentient Ring (4.2%), Potion of Mana (4.0%), Scroll: Summon Dire Wolf (1.7%)
Abbey of Saint Admus
|Important sites and secrets|
|Important NPCs and enemies|