Altar of The Three
Shrines can be found in locations where The Three are venerated. They allow a person to request differing levels of healing for a donation to the Church. Voluntary donations will lead to The Three opening your mind, increasing your ability to learn. These shrines will also often have quests available and some occasionally provide lore and information to pilgrims seeking knowledge regarding The Three.
- Small Donation - The amount of the donation varies from shrine to shrine (25 Gold in Lannegar (City) and heals 25 points of health.
- Large Donation - The amount of the donation varies from shrine to shrine (60 Gold in Lannegar (City) and heals 80 points of health.
- A small offering of 100 Gold - 3% bonus XP for 7 days
- A large offering of 500 Gold - 5% bonus XP for 7 days
- Fögas Forest (City)
- Icemist (City)
- Lannegar (City)
- Kingsbridge (City)
- New Anthur (City)
- New Garand (City)
- Nivarian (City)
- Rhöneis (City)
- Crusader Encampment in the Great Inori
- The XP boost from donations will not stack with each other or with scrolls of wisdom. Instead the most recently applied will overwrite the other. However both XP boosts will stack with Wisdom on items.