Ark of Lothasan is accessed from Ashen Cape.
Dungeons in Area
There is 1 Secret Door in this area.
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
Fixed One-Time Loot
- Handwritten Note
- 1 crate (in secret room) containing:
- Ancient Battery, 2x Medipack, Red Card
- Blue Card
- 1 corpse (in Library) holding:
- Orange Card
- 1 corpse (in Medical Facility) holding:
- 2x Ancient Battery, 4x Medipack
- Console (in Library) containing:
- Data Pad (for quest The Ark of Lothasan)
- Ancient Battery (100%), Medipack (47.7%), Goggled Helmet (4.8%), Automated Gloves (4%), Conductive Vest (1%)
- Ancient Battery (100%), Medipack (31.6%), Large Battery (16%), Tesla Rod (8.5%), Pneumatic Mallet (8.5%), Tesla Emitter (8.4%), Ion Recurve (8.2%), Nanocarbon Sword (8%), Nanocarbon Scalpel (7.9%), Ring of the Star Traveller (1%)
The following Trait checks are associated with this area. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
||Trait Requirement||NPC / Object||Quest
||Awareness 2||Console||The Ark of Lothasan
||Necessary for learning about the Oracle when searching the library console, thus gaining 2,500 + 1,000 XP.
||Intellect 2||Console||The Ark of Lothasan
||Necessary for obtaining the Data Pad from the library console. This is one piece of a puzzle toward a peaceful ending of the game.
Ark of Lothasan
|Important sites and secrets|
|Corpse with Blue Card|
|Corpse with Orange Card|
|Working library terminal|
- The medical stations give you three options: for a small battery, gain 250 health and 125 mana; for a large battery, sleep for 12 hours and save; or get Physical Enhancement for 4 large batteries. You can use Physical Enhancement to gain a trait point twice, but you will need to survive 500 toxic damage to get the second one. Any further Enhancement will only deal more damage with no trait point. Also, sleeping 12 hours does not reload the Ark's chests or enemies.
- The battery conversion station to the northeast converts 5 small batteries into 1 large battery.
- The Key Cards work as follows: Authentication = Blue Card, Validation = Red Card, Confirmation = Orange Card, Clearance Green Card.