Difference between revisions of "Azagul Tomb"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 10:48, 22 June 2021
|Exiled Kingdoms: Areas|
|All Areas ♦ Kingdoms ♦ Outdoors ♦ Cities ♦ Dungeons ♦ Buildings|
|Dungeons: Azagul Tomb|
|World Map: F11|
There are 3 Secret Doors in this area.
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
|Difficulty (0...9)||Enemy Level||Elemental Dangers||Enemy Vulnerabilities|
Fixed One-Time Loot
- 1 chest containing:
- Ancient Idol (for quest The Collectionist), Blessed Chain Shirt, Conjurer Hood, Lightning Axe, Potion of Greater Healing
- 1 shelf containing:
- Ancient Tolassian Tome, Mystic Sandals, Potion of Mana, Ring of Flames, 2x Scroll: Circle of Restoration
- 3 chests and 3 sarcophagi containing:
- 11-66 Gold (100%), Journeyman Gauntlets (32.7%), Potion of Moderate Healing (14%), Forest Chain Leggings (10%), Scroll of Recall (8.3%), Journeyman Tunic (6.8%), Lesser Potion of Mana (6.6%), Scroll of Detection (6.2%), Shield of the Forge (5.8%), Scroll: Summon Wolf (5.1%), Blessed Chain Coif (4.1%), Hunter's Mark (3.8%), Orcslicer (3.7%)
- 4 sarcophagi containing:
- 10-60 Gold (100%), Ruby (24%), Small Sapphire (15.4%), Small Ruby (13.1%), Small Diamond (11.2%), Scroll of Lesser Wisdom (8.3%), Tolassian Wand (6.7%), Tolassian Chain Gauntlets (4.9%), Tolassian Chain Boots (4.7%), Tolassian Chain Coif (4.5%), Blessed Platemail Helm (4.4%), Tolassian Greatstaff (4%), Scroll of Wisdom (3.7%), Scroll: Circle of Restoration (2.1%), Tolassian Chain Leggings (2%), Tolassian Chain Shirt (2%)
The following Trait checks are associated with this area. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
|Trait Requirement||NPC / Object||Quest||Description|
|Awareness 2||Tomb wall||The Collectionist||Mandatory to discover the mechanism for deactivating the gas trap. Alternative: Having Adaon in your party.|
|Important sites and secrets|
- Center 2 Runes ( & ) open pathway. They are located on top of the pillars in the center of the area, near the bridge.
- Need to pass an Awareness 2 check to find the hidden lever in the wall to disable the poison gas trap (#4 on the map).
- Bloodstained squares North of the skeleton cage indicate high-level spike traps.