Cave of Echoes is accessed from Thyr Ridges.
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
Fixed One-Time Loot
- High Mage Robes, My Little Vorator, by Terezza (for quest Stopping Prejudice), Potion of Greater Healing, Potion of Mana
- Energy Cell, Potion of Clarity, Scroll: Summon Earth Elemental, 2x Scroll of Greater Wisdom, Staff of Storms, Vorator Egg
- 8-48 Gold (100%), Scroll: Planar Binding (34.8%), Potion of Mana (15%), Energy Cell (13.7%), Greater Green Orb (11.5%), Conjurer Boots (7.2%), Conjurer Hood (6.8%), Greater Ring of Endurance (4%), Scroll: Summon Earth Elemental (1.2%)
- Small Emerald (55.9%), Vorator Egg (37.5%), Small Diamond (15%), Emerald (8.9%)
The following Trait checks are associated with this area. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
Cave of Echoes
|Important sites and secrets|
|Fake lever (dealing Fire damage)|
|Vorator nests (main source of Vorator Eggs)|
|Grate (opened by lever )|
|Secret door (level 12)|
|Secret door (level 22)|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
- The secret entrance(#1 on the map) requires you to jump down. If you just drop down the default way, you can take a lot of damage. If you pass an Awareness 3 check or an Intellect 4 check, you can climb down partway and take much less damage. You can leave through this entrance by passing an Intellect 4 check, or you can go through the gate and fight the Vorators in the cave.
- Teleportation is disabled from this area.