The character sheet provides all relevant information on your character or its companions, like current condition, abilities, equipment, etc.
- Character name & class
- Current character Level
- Experience Points (XP) - The yellow bar indicates the progress towards the next Level.
- Hit points (HP) - The red bar represents your general health. If it reaches zero, you die.
- Mana points (MP) - The blue bar represents your remaining pool of mana for using special abilities. It is available for Cleric and Mage class only.
- Traits button - Opens a dialogue which allows you to manage your Traits by distributing available trait points (indicated in parenthesis).
- The list below the button gives a quick overview on the effective trait values. Numbers in green indicate that this specific trait is augmented (e.g. because of wearing special equipment).
Basic Character Stats
- Attack Stats - are basically defined by the weapon currently equipped and modified by certain Traits and Skills.
- Damage - The range of nominal damage dealt to enemies. The effective damage depends on the armor of your opponent and is usually smaller.
- Speed - Indicates the number of possible attacks within a 10s interval.
- Critical - The chance for dealing a critical hit. The nominal critical damage is indicated in parenthesis.
- DPS - The average damage per second, calculated from the three values above.
- Effect - If the weapon currently equipped provides some special ability, it is indicated here.
- Armor - is the sum of all Armor points provided by the equipment currently worn.
- Resistances - represent your ability to withstand certain elemental attacks.
Detailed Character and Game Stats
Details button - Opens an info box which shows more detailed information on derived character stats as well as general game statistics.
- Character Stats
- Armor - The actual amount of damage reduction from physical (i.e. non-elemental) attacks, derived from your Armor value. If you have Traits or Skills which provide additional protection from ranged attacks, it is also indicated here.
- Damage Bonus - The damage added to the base attack value of your weapon, depending on the type of weapon. Note that each weapon without a special attribute (2-Handed, Light, Ranged) is considered a hand weapon.
- Perception - The base chance of finding secret doors and traps. The actual chance depends on the level difference between your character and the specific door/trap, with a ±3% bonus/malus per level difference.
- Disarm Devices - The base chance of successfully disabling traps once they have been discovered. The actual chance depends on the level difference between your character and the specific trap, with a ±3% bonus/malus per level difference.
- Gossip - The chance of learning rumours in taverns, especially important for Town Hall Quests and Rumour Bosses.
- XP Bonus - If some experience boosting effect is active, it is indicated here. Note that XP bonuses from shrines and scrolls do not stack. Only the last one will be active.
- Game Stats - count basically everything which can be counted and are rather self-explanatory.