The Crimson Hills are a mountainous, wild area. Its redeeming features are an mysterious tower and trees that produce the rare Golden Apple.
Dungeons in Area
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
Scroll of Recall and Gate recall to Nivarian (City)
Fixed One-Time Loot
- Branch of the Holy Tree, Golden Apple (for quest Easy as Pie)
- Golden Apple (100%)
- 9-54 Gold (100%), Steel Longsword (13.3%), Steel Axe (11.9%), Potion of Light Healing (11.6%), Hardened Leather Cuirass (7%), Wand of Scorching (5.2%), Small Sapphire (5%), Orcslicer (4.7%), Potion of Moderate Healing (3.9%), Scroll of Detection (3.1%)
- 30-180 Gold (100%), Small Diamond (25%), Potion of Giant Strength (15.5%), Golden Apple (13.2%), Ring of the Frozen Heart (5.5%), Hammer of Corrosion (3.7%), Icy Maul (3.3%), Maul of Corrosion (2.8%)
- 60-340 Gold (100%), Small Diamond (43.8%), Potion of Giant Strength (28.6%), Golden Apple (24.7%), Ring of the Frozen Heart (10.7%), Hammer of Corrosion (7.3%), Icy Maul (6.5%), Maul of Corrosion (5.5%)
|Important sites and secrets|
- Legends say that Golden apples grow on the banks of Lake Nivar.
- A famous Lost Coven is believed to be somewhere Varsilia and Thuram. The coven was experts at Earth Summoning, so likely near a mountain area. That fits the bill for the tower.