“If you hit twice the same enemy, you gain bonus damage, which keeps increasing with each new hit. The effect ends if you hit a different enemy, or you abandon combat.”― In-game text
This passive skill is applied automatically while in melee combat with a single target, thus the longer the fight the greater the benefit. This makes is very valuable against boss and mini-boss opponents.
|1||Damage increments by +1 per hit, up to a maximum of +4||1|
|2||Damage increments by +2 per hit, up to a maximum of +6||2|
|3||Damage increments by +2 per hit, up to a maximum of +10||3|
- Sergeant Daukar only offers this skill to members of the Warrior's Guild.
- Duel complements other passive skills such as Heavyhand and Massive Criticals.
- Cleave damage still applies to secondary enemies but they do not the Duel bonus. Only the main enemy being hit.
- Using active skills such as Whirlwind and Charge resets the Duel count.
- This skill only works on melee weapons, not bows.
- You can quickly switch between melee weapons without breaking the Duel count.