“A gem, bright green.”― In-game text
Can be sold for 350 to Orduc of Solliga vendor in Jabal (City). In the Maze of Lamth (Level 2) the Minotaur Priest accepts them for 12 hours rest and High Priestess Br'mee accepts them for crafting items and for providing XP.
This is a Common item, a frequent drop or obtainable from merchants.
- After the quest The Orbs of Galade, the High Priestess Br'mee will craft the Ring of the Bull or Ring of Holiness for 30 emeralds each. You can also bring her 10 emeralds each time to gain 5,000 XP points (there is no limit to the amount of times you can do this).
- Possible sources for farming emeralds (no claim on completeness):
- Earth Elementals (23.3% drop chance)
- Chests in Fallen Heroes area and corpses in Traitors area of Mausoleum (11.3% and 21.9% loot chance, respectively)
- Manticores (18% drop chance)
- Sarcophagi in Mercian Royal Crypt (11.4% and 16.4% loot chance)
- Nests in Lambar Cave and Cave of Echoes (8.9% loot chance)
- Lost Souls and Raging Shadows (8.6% drop chance)
- Carrion Eaters and Devourers (4% and 8% drop chance, respectively)
- Wyvern Whelps and Wyverns (3% and 6% drop chance, respectively)