|Exiled Kingdoms: Areas|
|All Areas ♦ Kingdoms ♦ Outdoors ♦ Cities ♦ Dungeons ♦ Buildings|
|Cities: Friguld (City)|
|World Map: H6|
A wreatched hive of scum and villainy. Friguld is a small costal town with the purpose of supplying the pirate nation of the Corsair Princes. There is very little law in Friguld, with fights being a common accurance in the streets.
Buildings in Area
- Captain Dorse
- New Garand (City)- Takes 12 hours and costs 150 gold. This is the standard journey he offers to travelers who find themselves in Friguld and want to get someplace safe as quickly as possible.
- Forgotten Temple- Takes 1 hour and costs 150 gold.
- Friguld- Takes 12 hours and costs 150 gold.
- Must have encountered him before in Friguld.
- Captain Dorse is on record as stating that he will never travel to Ashen Cape. But there are rumors that he might take a passenger part way there if the passenger had a reason to go, they asked him nicely, and they pay him cash in advance.
|Difficulty (0...9)||Enemy Level||Elemental Dangers||Enemy Vulnerabilities|
|Hardened Leather Cuirass||300||
|Hardened Leather Leggings||250||
|Hardened Leather Gauntlets||110||
|Forest Chain Boots||800||
|Forest Chain Coif||1500||
|Spider Venom||150||Poison Weapon
|Scorpion Venom||500||Poison Weapon
|Friguld Rum||70||Random HP Gain
|Potion of Resist Toxic||100||Resist Toxic
|Greater Potion of Resist Toxic||100||Resist Toxic
|Potion of Moderate Healing||250||Gain HP
|Scroll of Lesser Wisdom||400||+XP%
|Scroll of Recall||280||
The following Trait checks are associated with this area. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
|Trait Requirement||NPC / Object||Quest||Description|
|Personality 3||Captain||The Snake Gang||Necessary for peacefully entering Friguld (City) for free and not being bothered by the Captain anymore. Otherwise you have to pay 100 Gold or a bottle of Friguld Rum each time you pass the city gate. Alternative: Having a positive repution with the Friguld Governor, killing the Captain, or never possessing enough gold in the first place.|
|Personality 4||Zilda||The Snake Gang||Needed to become friends with Zilda without having to bribe her. This option is only available when knowing rumors about a Black Shard in the Golden Cove Bank. Alternative: Paying 250 Gold.|
|Important sites and secrets|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
Friguld is a place that most people avoid. However, Zoltania the Prophetess, cryptically said that a journey to save the world must travel through Friguld. There is one Loreseeker text that studied her prophecies academically. But this text was not conclusive as to whether Zoltania was using "Friguld" metaphorically to represent trials and tribulations, or whether she might be referring to a literal journey through Friguld.
- if you refuse to pay the Captain, you'll get -25 rep in Friguld and then you'll be attacked by him and by any town guard nearby (additional -2 rep if you kill them).