Difference between revisions of "Friguld (City)"
Revision as of 18:57, 5 May 2018
|Exiled Kingdoms: Areas|
|All Areas ♦ Kingdoms ♦ Outdoors ♦ Cities ♦ Dungeons ♦ Buildings|
|World Map: H6|
Buildings in Area
- Captain Dorse
- New Garand (City)- Takes 12 hours and costs 150 gold. This is the standard journey he offers to travelers who find themselves in Friguld and want to get someplace safe as quickly as possible.
- Forgotten Temple: Takes 1 hour and costs 150 gold.
- Friguld: Takes 12 hours and costs 150 gold.
- Must have encountered him before in Friguld.
- Dragon Coast: Will take you to the Dragon Coast after you complete Shards of Fate, and learn about the Ashen Wastes.
|Hardened Leather Cuirass||300||
|Hardened Leather Leggings||250||
|Hardened Leather Gauntlets||110||
|Forest Chain Boots||800||
|Forest Chain Coif||1500||
|Spider Venom||150||Poison Weapon
|Scorpion Venom||500||Poison Weapon
|Friguld Rum||70||Random HP Gain
|Potion of Resist Toxic||100||Resist Toxic
|Greater Potion of Resist Toxic||100||Resist Toxic
|Potion of Moderate Healing||250||Gain HP
|Scroll of Lesser Wisdom||400||+XP%
|Scroll of Recall||280||
Friguld is a place that most people avoid. However, Zoltania the Prophetess, cryptically said that a journey to save the world must travel through Friguld. There is one Loreseeker text that studied her prophecies academically. But this text was not conclusive as to whether Zoltania was using "Friguld" metaphorically to represent trials and tribulations, or whether she might be referring to a literal journey through Friguld.
- if you refuse to pay the Captain, you'll get -25 rep in Friguld and then you'll be attacked by him and by any town guard nearby (additional -2 rep if you kill them).