This page provides on overview on various aspects of the basic game mechanics of Exiled Kingdoms, including in-depth mathematical background of certain features. Choose one of the following topics to learn more:
- Armor - What Armor means and how it affects your defense in combat.
- Beast Attributes - Description of the different attributes of monsters and other enemies.
- Combat - General combat dynamics.
- Environment - Traps found in the world.
- Experience Points (XP) - How XP can be earned from various actions in the game.
- Item Attributes - Description of the different attributes of weapons and other items.
- Item Drops - Statistical aspects of finding rare items.
- Level - Description of basic Level mechanics.
- Resistances - What Resistances mean and how they affect your defense in combat.
- Storage - How and where to store your equipment.
For some additional useful information see also our Tips and Tricks page.