|Exiled Kingdoms: NPC|
|NPCs ♦ Companions|
|Restoring the Faith; Three versus Eleven; The Ancient Seal|
“This young woman is barely an adult, yet in her eyes you see an otherworldly wisdom, and her stance makes it clear she's a veteran commander.”― Hirge
HP:38 base, 54 with starting gear
Crit: 3% (18-25)
Effects: Stun I (2%)
- Armor: Chainmail Shirt, Holy Symbol of the Three, Ring of Death Ward and Chainmail Boots Weapon: Vulcan Maul
- Available Skill Points: 1
- Starts game with -1 Trait Points at level 6.
Character Stat Bonuses
1-6 from all physical attack, 0 from all projectiles
+2 with hand weapons, +3 with 2-handed weapons, +2 with light weapons, +1 with ranged weapons
0% chance of finding secrets
5% chance of disabling traps
15% chance of learning rumours
A young Cleric from the kingdom of Ilmara, she is the commander of the expedition which is originally led by Sir Tamrel with the task to perform a consecrated ground in Great Inori in order to repel the undead.
Hirge is a descendant of Nivaria and Xoladan, she is the heir to the throne, Princess Hirgalande daughter of Queen Simarie.
- Talks to Gurr during An Odd Couple.
- Will protest against you blackmailing Lady Leanna during Dubious Poetry by returning to New Garand.
- Additional dialogues of Hirge if you have her as a companion when doing the ... and the Abyss Gazed Back.