An Old Imperial Fortress overrun by Orcs and the Batrax. Deadly gases now flow non-stop from below the blighted ground.
Imperial Fortress is accessed from Steel Coast.
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
|Important sites and secrets|
|Bridge (activated by lever )|
|Secret doors (level 11-15)|
|Secret door (level 20)|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
A once prodigious fortress housing countless hosts of Imperial Troops in ages bygone has since been abandoned and heavily damaged over time. Now Orcs and the Batrax have infested and claimed this crumbling fortress as their own.
- Containers may potentially contain items shown above. However, the contents are just that, potential contents. Any given container may have one or more of the items listed or perhaps even nothing at all.
- Be warned, there are traps present in this location. You will need Awareness, Dungeoneering, Thelume's Wisdom, or items such as the Scroll of Detection to spot them. If you plan on attempting to disarm them, you will need Agility, Trap Master, or items with Tinkering to do so safely.
- There is at least one secret door in this area. You will need Dungeoneering and/or Thelume's Wisdom, good Awareness, or items such as the Scroll of Detection to find it/them.
- Creatures within this area can cause Paralysis. Without proper safeguards against this effect, it is highly probable you will die.
- The Fumes of Death can cause considerable Death Elemental damage. Make sure you have proper protection in place before carelessly entering them.
- The Small Chests located within the secret rooms are single time lootable containers. Make sure to remove all items desired from them prior to leaving the area once you have opened them. Failure to do so, will result in the items left inside of the containers being lost.
- 'The lever to activate the bridge in the Batrax area WILL NOT WORK unless you have starte or finished the quest The Princess of the Sea.