Irazur Tomb is accessed from Great Inori.
There are 3 Secret Doors in this area.
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
Fixed One-Time Loot
- Holy Symbol of the Three (for quest Restoring the Faith)
- 1 shelf (in library) containing:
- Ancient Tolassian Tome, Greater Ring of Ice, Potion of Mana, Scroll: Summon Earth Elemental
- 1 chest (in secret room) containing:
- Executioner's Axe, Tolassian Embalming Codex (for quest Secrets of the Dead)
- 13-78 Gold
- 6-36 Gold (100%), Potion of Light Healing (10%), Lesser Ring of Flames (7.1%), Lesser Ring of Ice (6.6%), Apprentice Boots (6.4%), Potion of Death Ward (5.9%), Scroll of Recall (5.1%), Lesser Potion of Mana (4.7%), Steel Dagger (4.5%), Hardened Leather Cuirass (4.4%), Steel Shortsword (4.3%), Apprentice Pants (4.2%), Hunting Bow (3.8%), Small Sapphire (3.1%), Sacrificial Dagger (2.7%), Apprentice Robes (2.3%), Scroll: Summon Wolf (2.1%)
- 9-54 Gold (100%), Steel Longsword (13.2%), Steel Axe (11.9%), Potion of Light Healing (11.6%), Hardened Leather Cuirass (7%), Wand of Scorching (5.2%), Small Sapphire (5%), Orcslicer (4.8%), Potion of Moderate Healing (3.9%), Scroll of Detection (3.1%)
- 11-66 Gold (100%), Journeyman Gauntlets (32.8%), Potion of Moderate Healing (13.9%), Forest Chain Leggings (10%), Scroll of Recall (8.3%), Journeyman Tunic (6.9%), Lesser Potion of Mana (6.6%), Scroll of Detection (6.2%), Shield of the Forge (5.8%), Scroll: Summon Wolf (5%), Blessed Chain Coif (4.1%), Hunter's Mark (3.8%), Orcslicer (3.6%)
- 5 sarcophagi (in northern hallway) containing:
- 10-60 Gold (100%), Ruby (24%), Small Sapphire (15.3%), Small Ruby (13.2%), Small Diamond (11.2%), Scroll of Lesser Wisdom (8.3%), Tolassian Wand (6.7%), Tolassian Chain Gauntlets (4.9%), Tolassian Chain Boots (4.7%), Tolassian Chain Coif (4.5%), Blessed Platemail Helm (4.4%), Tolassian Greatstaff (4%), Scroll of Wisdom (3.6%), Scroll: Circle of Restoration (2.1%), Tolassian Chain Leggings (2%), Tolassian Chain Shirt (2%)
The following Trait checks are associated with this area. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
||Trait Requirement||NPC / Object||Quest
||Mandatory to discover the lever for deactivating the gas trap. Alternative: Having Adaon in your party.
|Important sites and secrets|
|Gas trap (deactivated by statue )|
|Secret door (level 10-11)|
|Secret door (level 15-17)|
|Secret door (level 24)|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
- Teleportion/recall is disabled in this area.